Monday, February 2, 2009

Always For Me

I am in love with very many bathing suits on Always For Me.
I have always wanted to find a suit that I felt comfortable in
but
all that is on offer here is bikinis, granny suits or tops for
C cups
and under. On this website you can find heaps for your
needs
wether that be tummy taming, bust enhancing or waist
minimisers.
They're great! Here are the ones I've falen in love
with so far - take
in mind I have issues with my legs so there's
no way you'll find me
in without boardies.



The new improved version of the suit below. I don't see
much
difference other than smaller dots, they're both so cute.




My only problem with this one is that you would be able
to
see every lump and bump.


Cute with a little skirt. :3



A swimming dress sounds a bit too old fashioned for even me!
But it is pretty stylish.


This is but a few of the various suits I love. They all come
in other colours - brown, black, pink, blue. My only
problem
is that they're using girls who don't have any
bumps to begin with,
even though they're plus size,
come on.. what about the back flab?! :]
The great thing about the website though is that they're supplying
something different and stylish to plus sized girls.

No comments: