Saturday, January 31, 2009

Marion Cotillard

I love Marion Cotillard. In a world of Britney Spears and Amy
Winehouse, it's so refreshing to find such a decent person in the
Hollywood spotlight. Very into activism, she is a spokesperson for
Greenpeace, and tries to stay out of the public eye. Some of my
more favourite films that she starred in are La Vie En Rose,

Jeaux
D'Enfants (Love Me If You Dare) and Ma Vie En L'air (Love
is in the Air).
One more advantage? She is a couple with one of
my boyfriends, French actor and director
Guillaume Canet.
They both met and starred in
Jeaux D'Enfants. Very cute.





1 comment:

Madziulka0811 said...

Hi my name is Magda and I'm from Poland. I like Marion Cotillard too. I saw her in "Love me if you dare". It was brilliant performance. She looks beautiful on this photo. :>