Sunday, January 25, 2009

Let's get Inked.

Lately a lot of my friends have been considering tattoos, or have been inked. When I was
younger I
had always considered it, but now that I've gotten a little older it's not really
something I'm interested in.
It is very easy for tattoos, especially on women, to look trashy.
I have, however, come across a selection
of tattoos that I think just look so cute and fun.



I saw the first one on LA Ink and thought Hannah did such a great job. The colours, and
especially the Gil Elvren(?) artwork. I thought the butterflies on
the second were gorgeous.
These two tattoos are definately something that I
would love to be able to pull off, but I know
for a fact that I would get sick of a
tattoo a few months after I got it. Maybe it's envy I'm
experiencing when I see these ladies with their chinese symbols or obligatory coy fish.
One day perhaps, but for now, my skin is a blank canvas.


No comments: