Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Bob


I have an ongoing obsession with my hair. I will google hairstyles and colours for
hours, maybe just to fill in the boredom. One look that I love is the bob - cute, sexy, sophisticated and very versatile. It is a look I myself have sported, and yet hated at the time, but, I'm really considering going back to it for a more professional image when I finish university. Here are some options that I've come across and really love.

A picture which I am pretty sure I snagged from one of my favourite hair blogs.
It's just so cute and filled with personality.



Rachel Leigh Cook in Josie and the Pussycats. Very cute. Blue aside.. :]

Catherine Zeta Jones in Ocean's Twelve. Apart from the fact that the Ocean's
trilogy is one of my guilty pleasures, her hair was so stylish.


A cute style I found on a random hair how-to website. You know, the ones were professionals
spend 5 hours telling you how to do a hairstyle and then proceed to tell you it's so easy to do at home.
It's a little bouffy, but very cute and retro.

Another style from Rachel Leigh Cook in Anti-Trust. I like this one because it's seems so
much more casual and low-maintenance. It also gorgeously frames her face.

My first thought when I saw this cut on Rachel McAdams was "so cute".
It's just adorable, but I'm not sure if it's because her face is so beautiful.
Neverthe less, I'm loving the fringe and short bob. In my opinion, this
should become trend.
This girl graces the cover of the Live Ads and I really love the style. It looks so elegant,
with defined curls and a straight fringe.


Alison Hannigan, can she do wrong? Flowy straight bob that just looks so elegant.


I absolutely love this style - very retro and very individual. I also love pictures
of women with great hair styles. I found her blog just recently, and I hope
she doesnt mind me using her picture. Click the picture for her blog!

No comments: